|FREE Healthy, Easy & Delicious Paleo Recipes|
|Heal Your Gut, Brain, and Heart|
|Boost Your Metabolism, Burn Fat, & Turbocharge Your Energy|
|Get Clear, Glowing Skin & SLOW DOWN the Aging Process|
Fact: most protein bars that you see in stores or online are FAKE health foods.
They promote themselves as healthy,but in reality, they are TERRIBLE for you.
These days, it’s impossible to find protein bars that are made from real food – they often include many of these 5 TOXIC ingredients that you should never eat.
Not only is soy notoriously unhealthy, but the majority of it is derived from genetically modified soybeans, which studies have shown cause significant inflammation and even tumors.
Soy also contains goitrogens – which can depress thyroid function (and lead to fatigue, depression, constipation, trouble thinking clearly, and more…)
Despite what the corn industry says, HFCS is toxic and always made from GMO corn. This harmful product contains dangerous amounts of chemicals and contaminants that can cause heavy metal poisoning in large doses.
It’s not surprising that HFCS can lead to everything from diabetes, heart attacks, cancer, obesity, metabolic syndrome, and more.
Although artificial sweeteners are marketed as “low calorie,” they ruin your metabolism and can even result in MORE weight gain than simple sugar.
Artificial sweeteners can dramatically increase your risk of obesity and metabolic syndrome – so they are definitely on the “NEVER EAT” list.
These are just a few of the MANY toxic ingredients you can find – not including canola oil, corn starch, partially hydrogenated oils (trans fats)… the list is endless.
The GOOD NEWS? There ARE alternative ways to get your protein bar fix without taking a bath in toxic chemicals.
Below, an unprocessed, real-food based recipe from The Paleohacks Cookbook that’s both delicious and healthy for you.------------
1 cup egg white protein powder (we use Jay Robb’s brand)
1/3rd cup hazelnut butter
2 T cocoa powder
½ t cinnamon
½ cup coconut oil
1/3rd cup honey
1. Place all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Heat the honey and coconut oil in a pan on low-medium 3. until melted and warm.
4. Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Place a sheet of non-stick baking paper onto your kitchen table, and put the protein bar mixture in the center. Put another sheet of baking paper on top, and use a rolling pin to roll out the protein bar mixture to a 4x12 inch rectangle.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours to harden.
7. When the protein bar has set and is hard to touch, remove from the refrigerator and cut into equal-sized portions.
8. Store the protein bars in the refrigerator.
You don’t have to eat processed protein bars to get your fix – you can make real, unprocessed, and tasty versions of these foods easily in your own home.
Luckily, we’ve teamed up with one of the most prominent chefs in the Paleo community to bring you dozens of nutritious, gourmet Paleo recipes in our new FREE cookbook.
Learn how to make gourmet dishes like Mongolian Red Pepper Beef w/ Roasted Spaghetti Squash… in under 30 minutes.
Our publisher is giving away the first 500 promotional copies for FREE here: